Major Medical Insurance Coverage

If you do not have major medical coverage through a job, Medicare, Medicaid, the Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP), or another source, the Affordable Care Act can provide you with a cost effective solution to get the major medical insurance coverage you need.

In order to be covered under this program, you must be a US citizen or national residing in the United States and register for the plan during the Open Enrollment period wich is typically November 15th of the current year through February 15th of the following year. You may qualify for a enrollment outside of the normal open enrollment period for "special qualifying events" - click here to learn more.

Individual and Family coverage is available for this plan.

IHIP provides the following assistance for its members: